WARNING: Due to increased demand we cannot guarantee this special price after August 19, 2018
BUY TODAY otherwise you will have to purchase at regular price.
Faucet and Sink Installer -60% OFF!
New Faucet and Sink Installer feature an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts.
The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
Still not sure if order with us? Check what McAfee says about us.